Roll over image to zoom in
1. WIDE RANGE APPLICATION: Our gloves with decent quality are designed for regular construction, logistic, warehousing, forest, ranching, landscaping/gardening, hand tools, and DIY works in cold conditions.
2. COLDPROOF & WATERPROOF AND WINDPROOF-The lining of the gloves are covered with the TPU waterproof membrane, which creates a barrier that blocks cold, moisture, and wind also provides an escape route for perspiration vapor to help your hand stay dry and comfortable on the inside. Gloves with 3M Thinsulate insulation C100（-4℉ or above inside provides superior warmth and comfort in cold conditions. Wind stop and water repellent stretchable back protect your hands from wet conditions.
3. HIGH DURABILITY AND KEEP PROTECTED-Synthetic leather palm offers long-lasting durability, with higher durable PVC patched on key palm areas to add extra protection and resistance to wear when in busy works. Reflective strips on the back for high visibility, make you safer during working. Your hands and fingers will appreciate the durable quality protection of these grip gloves.
4. ERGONOMICS DESIGN & TOUCHSCREEN FUNCTION-Three dimensional hand modeling conforms to ergonomics for a great fit and makes it comfortable to wear. The fine cutting removes excess materials on the palm, which grants you the highest possible flexibility and feels no extra materials blocking when bending your hands. The gloves have a good touchscreen function on the thumb and index/middle fingertips, which provide you with the convenience of dialing or answering the phone when in busywork.
5. QUALITY GUARANTEE & CUSTOMER SERVICE GUARANTEE-This glove is approved with CA65/ complies with REACH regulation. If you have any problems with the products, or the product does not meet your expectations, please contact us anytime via email. We will always strive to provide you with timely and effective service.
Absolutely love them. It’s been in the teens here. So far my hands and fingers have been warm than in the past. I’m not a big fan of the large wrist support, but it’s workable. This is the first pair of gloves I’ve had that keep my hands this warm.
A little disappointed .... the country breeze was too much for them to handle. They do fit Great
I work outside in really cold weather and these gloves are really good. Not too bulky on the hands so can still do tricky tasks and although they are waterproof they don’t make the hands sweat like other waterproof gloves. Keep my hands really warm and dry. Would highly recommend if you work outside in cold and wet weather.